Sonntag, 5. März 2017

“The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.”

Ok, I know that I'm a bit lazy, but better later then never! ;)
So here are some impressions of our weekend-trip to Berchtesgarden with my sister and her husband.
I just love the mountains, the fresh air and the smell, that almost nobody is out there.
I hiked with our dog on the top of the mountain on fridayand enjoyed the sunset.
We also had eaten really delious food wich is always a must!
A really famous forest ist the ''Zauberwald'' or ''enchanted forest'' who ist so beautiful, especially when there is all white because of the snow ♥


“The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.” – Henry David Thoreau
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Mit einem Stativ hättest du bei dem Fluss voll die coolen Langzeitbelichtungen machen können. Aber schöne Bilder, auch ohne!❤����

    AntwortenLöschen

Scotland, Edinburgh

This weekend I went to Edinburgh. I arrived at 11.30 pm on Friday. I just went to bed when I arrived, because I was reaaaaly tired. The nex...